Thursday 12 July 2007

Weird Weather

Since Kenaidy asked me to write a new post, might as well do it..

Well,the weather has been quite weird these few days. Example, On Tuesday morning(bout 3-5 a.m) i was sleeping soundly in my room and all of a sudden there was this sudden gust of wind, not the ordinary kind of strong wind but a wind in which you can feel the force of it..so i didn't bother bout it.

When I woke up, my mom told me that our rambutan tree in the house compound got uprooted..the gutter on the roof fell off and some of the pots on the patio broke into pieces..-.-"

After coming back from school, my mom told me again that part of my neighbour's house got torn off and the room practically got flooded by the rain that morning the wind happened.(it was raining that time)

The weird thing was that only my house and some of my neighbour's house got affected..maybe mother nature hates us O_o. Yesterday, I read the newspaper and on the front page it showed a house in piasau which the whole roof was torn completely off.

So yeah, some dudes are now fixing my house and stuff..

No comments: