Saturday 3 May 2008

Party-Part 1

So anyway, today is Lau's Bd. Happy Birthday Lau!!! ok.

So, there was a party at Lau's house today. About 10 of us went. And what did we do there? A little bit of retardness, PS3(smexy), Assassin's Creed madness and stuff.

To start it off, nadzir's PS3 was smexy. We played ProStreet, NBA homecourt, ProEvo, Oblivion and stuff. The wireless controller was very smexy too. Besides that, we played Assassin's Creed on the pc in Lau's sister's room. I have to say that it is one heck of a game. Kenaidy was acting retarded while playing it. He was screaming and all. Nelson was playing Gunz on Pete's pc.So lame. No offense.

I got gang humped by kenny,gurjit,nelson,pete,kenaidy,tim. Oh, the horror especially when gurjit jumped onto us.The weight,oh my goodness. Luckily, all was good, I managed to get free.

For food, we had Fratini's pizzas, salad, chicken and egg. It was kind of quiet at first when we were all eating around the table.So awkward. Soon, we began talking and it became normal.

Afterthat, it was back to PS3-ing, retardness and stuff. It was a fun party.


*I will not be posting anything starting from next week cause the exams are coming and I have to study. I will upload the pictures that I have taken at the party after the exams. So be patient.


MU vs West Ham. 4-1 baby!!! 1 more match to go!!Moscow!! Shut up Darren!! You too Wilson!!



Done.

No comments: