Friday 13 February 2009

Completing the Square

I am back after a 2 week absence. CNY is over and we're back in school. Today's Kenaidy birthday . Happy Birthday again Kenaidy! Ada orang sudah enam belas ba.

Tomorrow I have school and it so happens that Valentine's Day is tomorrow. I'll have to wake up early again to go to school on a Saturday. I have a suspicion that the school purposely make it a school day tomorrow so that the clubs can give out the Valentine's Day gifts. Right??

Valentine's Day, the day some dudes who are besotted with other girls show their affection by spending big bucks on expensive stuff just to flatter the girl. That's basically how Valentine's Day is in this era. I give you gift. You love me. I give you Kenny. You stay with me. I give you Nelson. You runaway. Period.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY in advance


Before I end this post, I have an announcement.

CHARM(Cheerleading Association and Register of Malaysia)is having try outs and cheerleaders around the Miri district aged 15-19 are needed.

Please Contact Carolyn : 016 808 5282 for more info.

That shall be all.


Done.

No comments: