Saturday 25 July 2009

2NE4

"Tsunami in 3 hours"

Mana tsunami kamu wilson?

Wilson was all about the tsunami on Wednesday during the solar eclipse thing. Hafreez got scared though he denied it.

"Before I die, I want to touch iphone"

One of the many quotes by Wilson that I will remember.

Installation was on Wednesday. Finally got out red neckties. Kinda felt sad for those who couldn't get theirs yet but they will next week. We had our last meeting with our senior and it was a funny but emotional one too. Francis is damn funny man. I don't get why we have sit for 2 papers for BM and BI for this coming Ujian Berkala 2. Not hot man.

At least there will be a japanese girl coming to my class for some Leo student exchange thing. The dudes kept demanding pictures of her from Cindy especially Ransley. Japanese girl. But I sense a huge disappointment.

"Let her sit next to me on that day, Lau you sit somewhere else." Ransley being himself.

Alot of people have been not coming to class this week. Either they're sick or have some activity on but most of them were and still are sick. The average was about 28 students in my class. Lastly, I am finally no more the class monitor. Sweet freedom from class monitor obligations. Helena's the new class monitor and Jo as the assistant. I keep checking the borang pergerakan though I don't have to anymore.


Done.

No comments: