Friday 4 January 2008

2nd post of 2008

Started school yesterday. Form 3.Wow. So fast already?Time sure flies fast.

I should always remind myself to go to school real early to get good seats on the first day on school. Though i reach school at 6 yesterday, the two middle rows were fully seated with girls. So, i had to sit at the side.Two tables in front of the teacher's table, behind Wilson(murder background sound). Kidding. They are only 11 boys in my class and 29 girls. You may ask why so little. I dunnor why too.

As usual,we got our books.Voted who becomes the class monitor and the assistant. Helena was the assistant and I was elected as the class monitor. WOW!!THIS IS MY THIRD FRIGGIN' TIME IN 3 FRIGGIN' YEARS!! I'M SOOO HAPPY!!ok..now that my sarcasm is over, let me continue.

Today was like any other,we had almost no class at all. Except for science.Woot. Wilson proposed to make a class t-shirt. So a survey was handed out to the class to see who wants the t-shirt. When he got back the paper,someone described Wilson as and "expired cheesecake". lol. Lau and I were like huh?expired cheesecake?0.o

So, yeah.I guess that's that.

Though Christmas is already over, I just felt like putting these.










This is why I'm Hot,This is why I'm Hot. Ugh,I hate that song.

Done.

No comments: