Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Finally, 2008. 2007 is gone forever.Out with the old,in with the new.

So,I was at church yesterday night(9pm-12am), we had a service to usher in the new year.We were all given balloons and at exactly 12 midnight, we all popped it. At the same time, I could see fireworks in the dark sky.Then it was shaking hands with people and wishing them a Happy New Year.

Slept at around 2 last night.

Woke up today,and it felt like any other day(2 more days till school,haih..PMR..haih)besides the fact that it is my dad's birthday today.So, yeah.



My dad's birthday cake.

I have more pictures,but i'm lazy to upload them.
So what are my new year resolutions?Well, I guess I'll try my best to do better than last year in everything.


Done.

Oh,A Very Blessed and Happy New Year to all!May God bless each and everyone of us as we face 2008.

No comments: