Friday 11 April 2008

Kampuchia

Ah,Friday again. And as you all know, darylraja.blogspot.com gets updated on Friday on about things that have happened that week. Well this week is no different than the other weeks.Come to think of it,every week gets crazier.

So anyway, for English, all of us had our own group of 3. I was with Lau and Wilson. Each group had to do a survey about anything. Lau thought of Favourite TV chefs. They were Gordon Ramsay(woot),Nigella Lawson, Jamie Oliver, Anthony Bourdain, Chef Wan and a special category-"I don't Know Any Of Them"
We did the survey and stuff out of the 39 voters(Lau,wilson and I didn't vote),5 voted for Gordon Ramsay. 5 for Nigella, 8 for Jamie Oliver, 0 for Anthony Bourdain, 2 for Chef Wan and 19 for the category "I don't Know Any Of Them"

What surprised me was the little amount of those who chose Chef Wan and the amount who chose "I don't Know Any Of Them". The 19 who chose "I don't Know Any Of Them" and even Chef Wan showed that they do not watch cooking shows. But then again I respect their choices and I won't say anything else.

Other stuffs happened but I'm lazy to blog about it.
Before I end,watch these funny ads.


Funny Ads



NEWSON,KAMU NAK PERGI KE KAMPUCHIA???



Done.

No comments: