Friday 18 April 2008

A Mediocre Post

Anyway, as you all know(if you're from my school) that this month is the Science and Maths month thing. Why? Don't ask me.

So, 9 from my class we chose to join some Science and Maths quiz thing.We were divided into 3 groups. 3 for each. I was with Lau and Wilson. Fast forward to the quiz thing.


(In Red=Jo's Team ,In Blue=Michelle's Team ,In Yellow=My Team ,In green=The timekeeper, etc.)

The rules where simple. All we had to do was to answer questions in 8 seconds. So everything went smooth till the 2nd round. It was Wilson's turn and he chose a question which went like this.

"Phototropism and Geotropism. Name the other 3 tropisms."

Wilson took the microphone. Put it close to his mouse. "ahh.." And all of a sudden he LAUGHS out loud. We were like "What the?" "*His annoying laugh*..I dunno" So I had to answer for him. He thought the question had something to do with the nasal cavity.
Wilson did a lot of other stupid stuff but I do not want to post it as it would be insultful.

The afternoon students came to watch us.And apparently,they find a lot of things amusing.Things which do not make sense.Either we do not get their jokes or we just don't get their jokes. "APRIL FOOLS...HAHAHAHAH" Yup, that was one of their jokes though April Fools is already over.

So who won the quiz?My group did.So yeah,we took pictures and stuff.

Had BM discussion today at school.Nelson was very very hyper-active.He and Kenaidy acted really retarded at the school canteen. Nelson knocked his head on the wooden pole.Twice.Not Once,but Twice.

Kenaidy: You are so stupid.
Nelson: I am not..(he was stepping backwards) *BANG* *dazed face*..OUCH!!

Lol.

I guess that ends my mediocre post for today.

Done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.