Friday 24 April 2009

f(x)

It's Friday. Hot. I like Fridays. 'Wipeout' is weird.

Anyway,

Last week I went for Prefect Camp and it was awesome. Can't say much about it but I got to know more of the seniors. It was fun hanging out with them too. Sleeping in the school was kinda fun despite the cold at night but it was fun. Nick had to go hog the blanket all night. Dah la go put his tilam on my sleeping bag and ask me to sleep on his tilam. In the end, he hogs the whole blanket.

The school science fair will be next Thursday. I'll be doing some bio thing with Nick, Wilson, CCYU, and Kong Teck. Nelson, Darren and Lau will be doing some Physics stuff. Not gonna say it cause it will spoil the surprise.

School concert's in August or something and my class will be doing some dance thing. And I have to dance. Yes. Me. Will be practising for the audition with the others like next week or something. I'd rather see my class teacher dance. Tuanku.


...I have a writer's block right now.

Off have some snacks. chow.

Till then,

Done.


No comments: