Thursday 9 April 2009

Tommy

Hello people.

Wilson got food poisoning from the kampua at SunCity and there will be a chinese singing competition this Saturday. Hot. Nicholas, Nelson, Lau Ben Hwa, Kenny Hajibobo, Kim Chin and Kong Teck will be singing. I'm going to watch them sing. I can't wait to see Nick sing. Nicholas the self-proclaimed Nicholas "Archuleta" Lau. Yes, he claims he can sing like David Archuleta. Nicholas promised that if he gets top three, he will chia us lim teh.

Honestly, I have nothing to blog about. I lack the mojo to blog like cereals without the milk. Darren without hair. Nicholas without *cough*....

"Eh shaddap la"


Anyway,

Tomorrow's Good Friday and my church, KEC will be having an event.



For more info call: 085-433-190. Bring friends! It’s free but seating is limited!


Till then,

Done.

No comments: