Friday 19 June 2009

Oleh sebab 80 tahun

Lollipop.

Holidays are over and I guess I spent it well. The BSMM camp was fun and I got to know more people. Games were fun too especially the kidnapping game. Nick tried to hit on several girls and ended up arguing with Hafreez about their phone number. Seriously guys.

So today was St.Columba day and also the launching of the 80th anniversary of St. Columba. There was a mini carnival with food stalls, exhibitions, games and other stuff. I got to play with the telescope. Hot.I was doing some song request thing and it was suppose to start at 9.30 but we had to wait for the 2nd session of St.Co day to end so that we could use the p.a system.



We waited..and waited..and waited until 11 and it finally finished. It WAS suppose to finish at 9.30. No offence but screw those long speeches. There were like over 500 messages to be read out and you took 1 and a half hour of our time. Liang teh was hot. So were pete's burgers.




Anyway, we had to hook up the speakers so that the people outside the hall could hear the music too and this took quite some time. Nick kept complaining why Crush by David Archuleta wasn't in the song list. Actually, he had been complaining about that before the holidays. He also kept bragging how good he was with his singing skills. He specializes in singing Crush. There were weird and funny song dedications like to Beyonce, Ching Mei to Cyrus(that i lol'd) and others. Wilson tried to shuffled behind the stage.

Went back at around 4 and slept until 6 something.

I just realized my blog's 2 years old already. No way man. The new resurfaced hall front steps are a bit high. I almost tripped over it twice and quite a few people actually tripped. Waves are annoying to make and I have to master it. Lollipop is nice. Left 4 dead 2 is nice. I want chicken wings. Now that I've managed to fit the last remaining stuff that I wanted to say into short sentences, I guess I'm done for this post.

Till then,

Done.

No comments: