Friday 26 June 2009

You Blog, I Blog


Michael Jackson
1958-2009

I am utterly shocked and sad. Michael Jackson's dead. Cardiac arrest. Now, I'm not a big fan of him but I do listen to his songs and they are great. No doubt he truly is the King of Pop. It's still settling in my mind that he's dead. Tributes to him.


So Mufti Day was on Wednesday. Mufti day, the day when students of St.Co are allowed to wear normal clothes to school. Just on that special day and yeah, everyone looks forward to it. Next year's gonna be the last Mufti day for me. Darn.


My class teacher came into class wearing baju melayu.


Hafreez, Nick, Kenaidy and Ransley.

Mufti day, everyone loves it and can never get enough of it. Nobody has the mood to study and even the teachers are lazy to teach. This year's Mufti day was the greatest yet.


Beware.

I also cam-whored the most this year.


The Timothy in action. Hunting for preys.


Us with our class teacher.Hot.


Something ain't right.


Moral period. Teacher didn't teach and everyone was relaxing.


Someone stole my shoes.


Gurjit and Qawiem. Hot Arab clothes.


Sharon and us.


Very very cliche but who cares.


We went around school taking crazy and weird pictures for remembrance. So crazy and weird that I won't post it. I like this shot.


Cina and Melayu.


Wilson Phua. The Shuffler. The Blogger. The dude who lost his sister's shades during Mufti day.

Best of all,

We took a picture with Ting Yeng Ping


Smile.

Photos courtesy of Lau, Nick, Darren and Wilson.

Till then,

Done.

No comments: