Saturday 20 February 2010

Man In The Mirror

Holidays are over and exams start next Thursday. Screw that. Seriously, I can't wait to finish off form 5.

Chinese New Year visiting was great. Followed the dudes on Tuesdays and the L1 group on Wednesday. Visited a lot of my friends and we had our whacked out moments like Wilson tasting red wine. Sitting behind Nelson's hilux. And making logs using Lau's camera. Nelson breaking Lau's fence. Watching American Pie at Lau's. Good stuff. We played Uncharted 2 at Nick's house. It was awesome. Sorry Darren. Transport was the main problem so we had to walk most of the time. Next year will be easier cause by then we can drive.


On the other hand, I haven't done my holiday homework. I feel so lazy to do. And study too. Why did they have to put the exams a week earlier? Gah.

No comments: