Friday 12 February 2010

Memememememe

Renovation's over and I finally have my pc back again. The Chinese New Year holidays have started. I don't get why we had to go to school today. Teacher didn't teach and only 21 people came to class today. We didn't do anything all day so we played silent killer. It was fun. Kim Chin didn't get it. After school, I played a little badminton and went back at 2. Slept until 5 and went to shop for CNY clothes.

"Why so late?"

Yes, I know. Hey, I don't like shopping ok. It's boring and troublesome especially when you need to try out clothes. No offense. I ended up buying one shirt, a pair of jeans and short pants. I know it's not many but I just wanted to get it over and done with. Gah.

Anyway, tomorrow's CNY eve and I can't wait to go CNY visiting.

Till then,



I lol'd.

No comments: