Friday 3 August 2007

FREE2BE

Ah..Friday another end of a long week(through the toils and struggles of exams and exam results)So whats so special bout end of class on a Friday besides getting away from Kenny's horniness? well..we have ISCF(that's Inter School Christian Fellowship btw)

And today, Ian was at my ISCF promoting FREE2BE and gave a talk on why we should receive God and all.It was interesting,funny and..Kenaidy-ish.The slide shows shown by Ian were cool and weird at times but it was presented well overall(cut out the weird picture of Ian in it).

Kenaidy and Lau were picked to act during FREE2BE. I was supposed to act but I couldn't cause I have family camp on the same dates as FREE2Be.So Lau,smell me.

What's all this FREE2BE i'm saying you might ask..we'll it's a Christian concert(sorta) where christians come together and rock and also listen to the word of God.
All are invited,Christians and non-Christians.It will be held at the Miri Civic Centre on the 17,18 and 19 of August.Tickets are only at 3 bucks per night and that's RM3 not 5,not 12.90 but RM3. So come if you can,lives will be changed,who knows. God works in many amazing ways.Bring a friend too if you want them to know the Lord.

As I end this post,let me leave you with these pictures,


Antennae Galaxies..


'Eye Of God'

Isn't God wonderful?

No comments: