Friday 28 March 2008

Hello

We got our tetanus shots on Monday.Most of them in my class were quite worried, especially Wilson. I was the first boy to get the shot cause Darren didn't come(they were following the class name list). I thought it was going to be painful but I was wrong. There wasn't any pain at all.Actually,there wasn't any feeling. Wilson was the only person in our class to cry and Ransley tried to resist(he kept pulling his arm away from the nurse and she kept pulling his arm closer to her).It was a funny sight.
The next day,some of our arms were quite sore.Ransley was shielding his arm so that no one could touch it.A new girl came to our class and Wilson was all over her.

"I'm not going to like her, I'm not going to like her"
"I want to act very cool in front of the new girl"
"Look over here E!Look over here!"
"Daryl,can ask Joanne to ask E to look here?"

Those were some of the lines Wilson said.Lol.Typical Wilson.

Besides that,I got back my 2nd roll of developed film.Observe.






Ohp,birds.




Green chili, Red chili


Spider.


Cricket.






My cats again.




Water.

Done

No comments: