Wednesday 19 March 2008

The Service Of The Shadows & No More Nights

As you all know, this Friday is Good Friday and on Sunday is Easter Sunday.My church, KEC will be having programs to commemorate the day the Lord Jesus died for our sins and rose on the 3rd day.



"The Service of the Shadows"
-A Good Friday service,21 March 2008

"No More Nights"
-A musical Dance & Drama, 23 March 208 Easter Sunday

Free Admission
Both Events Start at 9.00a.m
Tel;085-433190 www.sibkec.org
Lot 67,Jalan Cosmos, P.O.Box 1325 Pelita Garden 98008 Miri, Sarawak.


Everyone is invited.Come(if you can) and be touched, by the presence of God.You'll like it. The speaker will be our Senior Pastor Solomon and the guest speaker, Rev. Colin Reasback.



I guess that's all.Oh,I finally found my PJ book.Lau took it(apalar),well at least I got it back after praying to the Lord.
We're gonna get tetanus shots next Monday and Darren's being all worried and all.


Done.

No comments: