Friday 4 July 2008

Dignity Lost

TGIF!

"Your mama's so fat when she walked past the TV I missed three episodes"

Don't mind the mom joke. That was random. Anyway, as you can see the title, it reads "Dignity Lost". Why? No, I didn't lose my dignity, but two of my friends did. Let me explain.

You see, there are two guys in my class who love playing dare games. As they play, each single dare not only gets sicker, but also retarded. Thus, they lose their dignity. I shall only refer to them as N and K. Wait, N lost his dignity a long time ago.Raw pork.

How sick are their dares? Let's just say it involves lots of humping, and moaning, and more humping. Why am I friends with them? I dunno.

As usual, they played dare again and their dares got sicker.Let me tell you how sick their dares are.

N was dared to hump the blackboard in front of everyone while moaning at least 3 times.He did it.
K was dared to hump a girl's table while disturbing her specs. It looked like he wasn't going to do it, but then, he did.

There are some dares which I don't want to post it cause they are just plain sick.
What do they get out of this? I dunno, ask them.



Raw Pork. Why N?

What happened to dignity man?


"When God made you, he was showing off", some random cheesy pick up line which I found on the Internet.

Krumphfu Panderst


Till then,

Done.

No comments: