Friday 25 July 2008

BB sensation

So yesterday we had drama for sivik. The theme was "Keamanan Negara", if I'm not mistaken.

So anyway, there were 3 groups. Darren's group did a drama based on Communism. I didn't know what Dayang's group did cause the boys were talking behind and were playing with bb guns.



Dayang's group


Darren's group


My group.(using bb guns to threaten siaw mee nelson.)

My group did a drama about Russia invading Malaysia. Why? I dunno.

Story plot:
Russia-invades Malaysia-the citizens live in fear-freedom fighters fight back-Russian dictator dies(Esther as the dictator was killed by Wilson)
The weird part was the way Wilson killed Esther. He did it with a bit of gay screaming.Not a nice sound.

The best part was when Lau and I got to torture Nelson.




Gun.


Nelson's bb gun.

Overall my group's drama went well. All the drama's went well.



My group's seni work. We had to make a new product. So we came up with Desire Chocolate. It was mostly done by guys. I know for guys, it looks faggish(like what ransley said), but do we care?



Till then,

Done.

No comments: