Thursday 27 November 2008

Ma Baker

Rule 1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule 2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continuing this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
I have chocolate.

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you?
Maybe.

3. Do you enjoy going to college?
Aku sik pergi college.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
I'll ask some marshmallow manufacturer to make me a giant marshmallow filled with chocolate and tiny marshmallow and also little edible chocolate Kennys. I lazy to think of the rest. This one came to my mind first. :P

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Cannot be like Lau. Oops.

7. List 5 recently watched movies.
Umm..The Number 23..and others.

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I'll watch Tom Tom Bak. No. That show is for pedos kids. Aku sik tahu.

9. List 5 favourite TV shows
I really like Geng Bas Sekolah, Tom Tom Bak and all the other shows that Aznil's in. Kidding. Aznil's...ugh. No offence. Licence to Grill baby and 4 other shows. Lazy to think la.

10. Do you have any regrets?
I guess?

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
A 25-year old Daryl.

12. Who is the most important person to you?
God. Hands down.

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Kenaidy the kayan racist joker who has a thing for Na..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Ma Baker. I dunno, it's a tie.

15. What is your favourite color?
44 purple uncles.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
It depends.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, which one would you choose?
I'll choose the one with a wider general knowledge.

18. What are the top 5 places on your "to-go" list?
Places to go ah, not really sure, have to think. Wales definitely one of them.

19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would never be able to.
i)Throw pluto into the sun. Pooft.I dunno why, I just feel like doing it.
ii) Cut the Earth in half and see what happens to it from my permanent home on the moon. *Evil smirk* haha
iii)Turn everyone good. Yeah, a world with no baddies(Playing Discovery Channel's Our World is just Amazing in head)

20. 5 people I have tagged.
-Nelson
-Lau(though he will only do it in like the next 6 months or so or maybe even not)
-Jasmine Alyssa
-Petems
-Amanda Epoi

No comments: