Saturday 7 June 2008

Annoyance

1.

Haha..you got an unlucky message.
If you don't repost or forward this message in 44.321543.54-986hours+nelson's nose,
a girl wearing a chicken suit covered in Hershey's chocolate syrup
will appear in front of your house tonight, and she will rape your dog.
Worse still, if you don't repost or forward this in
44.321543.59-986hours+nelson's nose,
she's gonna rape your dvd player or any other electrical appliances except for the toaster
cause she hates toast especially toast with peanut butter.

So BE AFRAID!BE VERY AFRAID!! boo!!

Repost this now!!! For the love of your DVD player!!!





I know I'm wu liaw,

So yeah,

that was an example of a post that they always have in Friendster.

People actually get scared of it, that they repost and do what they are told. No offense to those to actually believe it but you're being dumb. It's not true. If you do not repost the message a ghost will appear..pffftt. Especially if you're a Christian, and you actually believe it and get scared of it, where is your faith in God. Believe in God's protection, have faith. Don't go believing some crappy message on the internet saying if you do not repost this at certain times, you will die, or get bad luck for 543245.5454 years+ Syafiq's chin or even bad luck in relationship. If you disagree with me and you believe these stuff, I don't blame you but stop, think for a moment, use your common sense.


2.
I always get this e-mail.

Haha! Satan was laughing at you when you opened this message.


(picture of a cross)


Repost this to fight Satan!!

Remember:
The Bible says, "If you deny me before
man then i will deny you before my
father"..




First of all, I don't have to prove that I love God just by forwarding a message which says if I don't forward this God will deny me. I mean come on guys, just by not forwarding an e-mail it proves we deny God?Pffttt..Seriously, put some sense into your head.We don't need to post a picture of a cross to fight satan.I get annoyed by these kind of e-mails. Now, I'm not saying that Christianity is annoying(to those to jump to conclusion or make up conclusions really fast), I'm just saying that, we shouldn't use the Bible verses to create crappy forwarded messages or something close to that.


So anyway, I guess that's it for this part of this post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The holidays have finally ended. Going back to school on Monday.Groan. Test papers. Groan.
I'll put everything into the Lord's hands.


Till then,

Done.

No comments: