Thursday 26 June 2008

Mufti Day and Nicholas is still suai..

Sweet sweet Mufti day(sweet tangerine~~~)

So yeah, on Tuesday(24.6.08), my school had Mufti day. As I have mentioned in my previous post, Mufti day is a day when all Columbans get to were casual clothes to school including weird compilations of clothes.
Mufti day this year was smexier than last year. We were allowed to bring cameras this year. Yeah, it was lots of fun. Too bad it's only one day(actually only 5 hours). Why not a Mufti Week? Like what Lau said. Oh well, better having one day rather than none right?

Pictures? Of course there are pictures. Here you go. Sit back, relax and let's start off with Kenny, the eskimo.



Eskimo Kenny


Suai Ge.Deep in concentration.


Ransley "Rjordan" Hii and suai ge. Suai oh.


Lau and I doing Wilson's famous "Yo! I'm cuer babe" hand sign.


Darren and I being...umm..yeah..


Lol, buddies.


b'ramsley?!?!?


Our form class/science teacher..Cikgu Supang


Me trying on Nelson's ah beng vest.


Darren and Carolyn, an attempt at taking an ah lien picture

And I give you....

Wilson Phua!!!*murderer background music*..kidding. So yeah, this is the wilson I've been mentioning about.


Farahana


Kenaidy being kayan.



Siape budak tu?


This Nelson, go secretly take people's picture. First it was the lame jokes, then the sniffing, now stalking..explain yourself girl


Darren, Me, Lau and Cikgu Ong. Yeah, we asked if we could take a picture with him, and surprisingly he said yes. Lau pushed me to stand next to him.

That wraps up for this post. I still have lot's of pictures but I'm lazy to put them in. So yeah, Mufti day was a blast. Soon it will only be memories.

Ahh..memories.



Till then,


Done.

No comments: