Friday 20 June 2008

Qele-qele

Another week has ended and Nelson's still half Chinese-Bidayuh, Kenny's still chubby and cute and suai ge is still being lo.

So anyway..

I'll be sitting for my PBSM exams tomorrow and on Sunday. Why am I sitting for it? I dunno. I guess it'll come in handy when something happens not that I want anything to happen.Touch wood. Another thing is, if i hadn't signed up for the exams, I will have to go to some ceramah thingy with Cikgu Ong at SMK Baru tomorrow. Since I have the exams, Lau and Nelson were chosen to go. Ahe.

Cikgu Ong: Apa kamu buat setiap pagi Sabtu?
Lau: umm..tidur
Nelson : Tengok tv..
Cikgu Ong: Bagus, kamu dua pergi.


In other events..

We had our Teacher's Day on Wednesday. Yes, a month after the real Teacher's day. The AJKs of our class had to go. The whole thing was a run of the mill. Ransley said that there was going to be shuffling and we waited and waited..and it turned out there wasn't any except for some modern dance the pengawas choreographed using Hannah Montana's "Nobody's Perfect" song.

Up coming events..

St.Co day. Next Monday. All the Christians have to go and yet again it will be an off day for the non-Christians. Wilson kept insisting he wanted to go though he isn't a Christian. Reason? "I want to take pictures for my blog" Darren's reading the prayers with Leigh-Ann, Kenaidy and I in the iscf skit.

And the next day..

The long awaited Mufti Day. A tradition in St.Co where students get to wear normal clothes to school. Smexy. It's fun seeing all the funny costumes people wear but it can be sad too. Why? Cause there will be a lot of judging and insults of clothes and it's not smexy. Just speculating the truth. Oh, and you don't judge people?(if that's what you're thinking) Well, to tell you the truth, I sometimes do. I look at the clothes and the thought "Nice clothes man(sarcasm)" hits my mind. But then, I stop myself from going further. As children of God, we don't judge people of make fun of people. I know it's hard sometimes but we have to try.

I guess that ends my post for today.

But before that..

Qele-qele-Eurovision 2008 Final Armenia (Sirusho)Official Video

That explains my post title.It's a cool song(especially the music) and I can't get it out of my head.

So is Shady Lady by Ani Lorak.Official Video

Very nice


Till then,

Done.

No comments: