Saturday 25 October 2008

HSM 3

Wildcats, Get you head in the game!

Cannot.



So yeah, I watched HSM 3 today with my friends and boy was it full. Kenaidy came late, so he didn't have a ticket. He decided to hang out with his old classmate he met at parkson.



As we were watching HSM 3, reality struck my friends and I. "Why are we watching HSM 3?" Not that I hate or dislike HSM 3 but they are other movies but why did we choose this? Maybe it's a guy thing to not be into HSM. I dunno. We wanted to leave but it would be a waste of 9 bucks. So we decided to watch it anyway.



To start off, since the theater was full with tweens and couples, it was basically noisy. They were also walking around. Some anonymous dudes had to shout to shut them up. I mean, if you're gonna watch a movie, sit and watch. Don't go all giggling and stuff. Even my grandma can do better. You ask her to watch her favourite show and if you call her, she will not respond.



The songs were ok. One song in particular was nice. The song Troy sang when he goes back to school at night and for some reason meets the blonde teacher dude whatever her name is.



I felt like they added in unnecessary dances in the movie. Like the part when Sharpay danced in some white suit when singing with Ryan. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Overall,the movie was ok. That's all I have to say.

When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Till then,

Done.

No comments: