Sunday 19 October 2008

A Moment of Robert Rainfordness

Being at Nadzir's house for BBQ yesterday was hot. Hot like Wilson trying to sing "Love in this Club." The other weenies stayed over for the night.

I must say it was a fun experience especially the barbecuing part. There were chickens, weenies and lamb. Gurjit, Lau, Tim and I were barbecuing. We all had our moment of Robert Rainfordness. "This is gonna taste great."

While waiting for the food to get cook, we tried to skip stones on the water. Everything was fine, just totally fine, until I got hit by a stone with full force at my wrist. And guess who threw it? Wallace. I was kidding.

Apparently, Lau threw the stone. To think that the river was in front of him and I was next to him, he throws the stone at my direction. Got myself 2 red patches on my wrist and it's still red. Go back to your hole Lau. After that, it was on to the PS3 and sending obscene emoticons to random people by Pete. Went back at around 9.30. It was a great time.

Haih, tomorrow still have to go back to school for some ceramah thing.

Till then,

Done.

"Lucky Lau's in love with...." Jangan marah ya.

No comments: