Friday 31 October 2008

Nama YB je

First of all, to those related to any YBs, I do apologize.

I know it's out of my status to ask you YBs out there, but do you guys have to arrive late all the time when you are invited to officiate something? I mean come on, YB, dahlah ada pangkat YB. Aren't you suppose to be responsible and be punctual considering you're someone to be respected.



My school today held a Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang and a certain YB was invited and what do you know, he comes half an hour late. Gee, have you ever thought of the students, parents and teachers waiting for you. Forgive me, maybe you had diarrhea today and you had to go sh!t. If like that, I understand. But it can't be that all the YBs get diarrhea when they're invited to an occasion now do they?



Do you come late on purpose or what? Or you guys think late is early and early is late. Maybe if you come late, people will say fashionably late but I don't see no fashion.Oopss.



"Hey, Honey..what time is it?"
"8.30"
"What time does the school award ceremony start?"
"8.00"
"Oh, still early"


Do you come late just to see how we react to your "punctuality" ? Or what, just because ada nama YB sana, you can make us wait. And when you come, we have to put on our best "smiles" just to give face to you. Please. Better ask our pengetua himself to officiate the whole thing.



"Who are we gonna ask to officiate the ceremony?"
"YB"
"sigh"



*the puppy pictures are to soothe myself and to stop me from going overboard

Till then,

Done.

No comments: