Monday 29 December 2008

Caprilla

I miss Caprilla.

29 December 2008. 2 more days till the last day of 2008 and a brand new year. Asd. Form 4. 2 more years in secondary school. New subjects. New friends. Stuff and more stuff. Can't wait for next year's Family Church Camp. Hot.

Anyway, PMR results are coming out tomorrow. 13 more hours. I'm kinda iffy of my results. Like unexpected things happening and all. I've done my best, trusted in the Lord and yeah, we'll just see.

In an unrelated happening, I found out what Schnitzels are. It's actually wiener schnitzel. An Austrian traditional dish, consisting of a thin slice of veal and then coated in breadcrumbs and fried




A Wiener Schnitzel.



Till then,

Done.

2 comments:

Darren said...

did you happen to watch this orchestra performance on TV in which they ate schnitzels while playing the instruments?

dir said...

no. wiener schnitzel