Monday 22 December 2008

Twilight Rhymes With Marmite

Yes, I watched Twilight and I must say going to Toys R Us was better. The movie didn't really appeal to me. Why did I watch it then? Simply cause the time of the other movies weren't suitable. The only suitable ones were Twilight and Cicakman 2. Twilight, Cicakman, Twilight, Cicakman, Kenny Chong, Twilight...

So Twilight it was. Hell no was I watching Cicakman.



The vampires in this book are different than of the conventional ones.For example, they do not burn up in flames when they are exposed to sunlight. Instead, their skin glitters like diamonds. Diamonds are forever.

Edward Cullen looks weird in the movie. Hate me for saying that if you must. It's just that he looks so pallid that it isn't hot. I don't get why girls get all crazy about him. Emmett looks better than him. Another thing was the staring and all. Edward kept staring at Bella especially in Biology class and it looked very wrong like Wilson having a bouffant. It also looked wrong when Bella came into the classroom and Edward somehow got startled. Tulang.


Humpty Dumpty

I must say the part that I liked was the part Edward saving Bella from being crushed by the van. This leading to Bella googling things about Edward. She gets the truth, confronts him. He tells her about him being a vampire. Boo. She gets asked "Are you scared?" Hell no Nigga! What kind of girl do you think that I are? Bella ain't afraid of no vampire's ass. As a matter of fact, Bella ain't afraid of no one. Neither is George Bush afraid of Elmo. Ok, just ignore that.



The baseball game scene was nice too with Muse's Supermassive Blackhole playing as the background music. I really have nothing much to say about this movie. It was ok-ok. I almost fell asleep. For those who actually read the book, they'd understand it, but for those who haven't, it might be harder to understand.

I give this movie a 5.5 out of 10. Slightly higher that The Day The Earth Stood Still cause the plot in the movie for me was better.


Till then,

Done.

No comments: