Wednesday 31 December 2008

Selamat Tinggal 2008

Last day of 2008 and the last post for 2008. Another new year, new resolutions. 2008 was a good year. Up and downs, yeah, but I got through it.

Waiting to go to church at 9 later. Every year my church has a New Year's Eve service from 9p.m-12p.m to usher in the New Year. Usually there will be open sharing and a little bit of God's word by the pastor. Will be playing for the Praise and Worship later. Have to wear necktie. Gah. It's for the Lord so I don't mind.

Went to watch Bolt just now.



Either the movie was boring or my interest for CGI movies are starting to fade away cause I felt that Bolt was just another run of the mill kind of CGI movie. I wasn't really amazed while watching. Not like when I was watching Finding Nemo or Shark Tale. Nothing much to rave about. Though I have to admit Rhino the Hamster is cute.


I feel like squeezing it to death.

The kids sitting behind my friends and I were a pain in the arse. They were noisy especially when they laughed. One kid kept kicking Hafreez's seat. The song sung by Miley Cyrus and John Travolta was nice.Hot. There were some sad moments in the movie and Wilson wanted to cry.



Overall the movie was ok. I know the past 2 movies which I blogged about were also ok-ok. I dunno why, the movies didn't intrigued me. I give this movie a 6 out of 10.

Before I end, I'd like to Wish all of you a Blessed New Year's Eve. As we face a new year, some of you may start to worry already about stuffs ahead. Don't be worried but look to God.

1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you"



BLESSED NEW YEAR'S EVE!
God Bless! :D

No comments: