Thursday 11 December 2008

Taggerims

1. What’s your ambition?
A vet

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I think of ice-cream.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
It depends.

5. How many babies you want?
Purple.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeas. Pot of Gold. Leprechauns.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Doing something.

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes. God's love.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
asdfgh.

10. What are you really afraid of?
Mr.Ong. Kidding. He's funny. What am I afraid of..have to think

11. What are your bad habits?
Lying on my bed doing nothing for hours. I dunno.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
I like beef stew and mash potatoes.

13. State a random fact about yourself
I can solve a Rubik's cube.

14. What does flying mean to you?
Flap.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Cheetos

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
A book from my kindergarten teacher last year. That one was really unexpected. Thanks teacher though it's in Mandarin and I don't know how to read it. I only know simple Mandarin.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
-nice
-a girl
-likes Edward Cullen?
-wears specs
-my schoolmate
-has a sister
-calls nick a racist b@st@rd *claps*

18. Are you addicted to something?
No?

19.What movie did you recently watched?
Quarantine, James Bond...asd

20. Who are you?
I am Daryl. Nemu?


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.

i tag :
-Cabik
-Peterson
-Nelson's mom
-Robert Lau
-Lau's mom
-Darren's neighbour
-Oprah

No comments: