Thursday 18 December 2008

I forgot

I was watching Rugrats the other day. Reminiscing about the old cartoons. How the babies pronounce words like "aminals" and so on.



Tommy being the smart one who comes up with all kinds of plans and also the leader. Chuckie, not the killer doll, who's afraid of practically everything. Phil and Lil, the twins, who fight over things and eat worms. I like Phil.



我等着你回来. Miaw.


I forgot how annoying one character was.But as I was watching I remembered how annoying she was.


Angelica Pickles.
THIS GIRL IS AN ANNOYING NEFARIOUS B!TCH. Seriously,she is like what, 6? and yet she thinks like an arsey adult and acts like one b!tchy drama queen who wants all the damn toys in the world and scams the babies into getting what she wants. She should be left alone with Ken in a room and see what Ken will do to her.


An her dad's all, "She my little angel~" Bah. Grill her on Licence to Grill ah. Then serve her to hungry children in Ethiopia.I wouldn't blame them if they don't want to eat her. Ok, that's sick. I like pasta.
She and her Cynthia doll. Ugh.

Sorry for the foul language.


Till then,

Done.

No comments: